Super Heroes Needed at Insilico Medicine to Fight Cancer and Age-related Diseases
We know that we are looking for a needle in the haystack, but this is how our team has come to be and you will be in great company. We have relentless super heroes in the US, UK, Switzerland, Poland, Israel, Russia and China. If you know someone amazing, who fits that profile amazing, ask him. Maybe he or she is already working for us. He goes through the day doing a boring academic job, but at night he is hacking away.
Our first frontier is transforming the pharmaceutical industry, repurposing known drugs and finding the new ones. When we launch, the world will become a better place. And if you are that super hero with bold ideas and hands on experience, ready to unleash maniacal energy to hack aging, send us a signal and we will respond right away or start watching you to see if you fit.
They are looking for someone with similar skill set and energy as Alex Zhavoronkov (www.linkedin.com/in/
- Python, MySQL, Hadoop, AWS Services, IBM Watson
- Experience working with multi-omics data and/or clinical trials/biomedical text data
- SVM and deep learning algorithms
- Basic knowledge of signaling and metabolic pathways
- Experience working with GEO, ArrayExpress, KEGG, TCGA, LINCS, Connectivity Map, Drugbank, Clinical Trials, WHO databases, etc.
- Personal network of contacts in academia and large pharmaceutical companies
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to give public talks and generate publicity is a plus
- Knowledge of Russian, Chinese or Hebrew is a plus